We at No Bloat Studios Inc. (“Company”, “We”, or “NoBloat”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you purchase, download, install, register with, access, or use the game “Scoober Splat” (the “Game”) or website (the “Website” and collectively with the Game, the “Service”). The policy also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
We utilize third-party software and payment processors who have their own privacy policies, and we encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Service:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use certain parts of the Service.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this Service, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name and/or email address associated with a third-party login provider, payment service provider account information, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”).
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Service, providing feedback, reporting bugs, and if you request further services from NoBloat. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and/or phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information with a payment service provider before placing an order through the Service. We only hold onto a portion of your payment information for fraud detection purposes.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the Service, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Service, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Service.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your accessing device and internet connection, including the user’s IP address, and browser type.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Service.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit NoBloat, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Service statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system performance).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Service or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you. These third parties may include:
- Social media services like Google or Facebook, when you link your accounts to Scoober Splat.
- Analytics companies like Google Analytics or Unity Analytics.
- Payment providers like PayPal or Xsolla.
- Backend data storage providers like Microsoft PlayFab.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this Service. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They might use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
- Provide you with the Service and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Service updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Improve our Service experience and efficiency.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you use the Service across multiple sessions on different platforms/devices.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not intend to sell or market your Personal Information, however, through providing the Service we may disclose aggregated information about our users in order to deliver the Service, including for the following:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of NoBloat’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by NoBloat about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (For example, if you give us a social media account handle to use social sharing features of our Service, we will transmit the contents of that request to the recipients.).
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of NoBloat, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We aim to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
Personal Data Deletion
You may contact NoBloat at email@example.com to request access to, correct, port, delete, or restrict use of any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete all of your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
For the security of our Website, please refer to our third-party website provider’s resources at https://vercel.com/security.
All account and payment data is stored by Microsoft PlayFab. Please refer to their resources concerning Personal Information at https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-ca/privacystatement.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our Service. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.